(Corrected Trial Balance) The trial balance of Watteau Co. (shown on the next page) does not balance.
Each of the listed accounts should have a normal balance per the general ledger. An examination of the ledger and journal reveals the following errors.
1. Cash received from a customer on account was debited for $570, and Accounts Receivable was credited for the same amount. The actual collection was for $750.
2. The purchase of a computer printer on account for $500 was recorded as a debit to Supplies for $500 and a credit to Accounts Payable for $500.
3. Services were performed on account for a client for $890. Accounts Receivable was debited for $890 and Service Revenue was credited for $89.
4. A payment of $65 for telephone charges was recorded as a debit to Office Expense for $65 and a debit to Cash for $65.
5. When the Unearned Service Revenue account was reviewed, it was found that service revenue amounting to $325 was performed prior to June 30 (related to Unearned Service Revenue).
6. A debit posting to Salaries and Wages Expense of $670 was omitted.
7. A payment on account for $206 was credited to Cash for $206 and credited to Accounts Payable for $260.
8. A dividend of $575 was debited to Salaries and Wages Expense for $575 and credited to Cash for $575.
Prepare a correct trial balance. (Note: It may be necessary to add one or more accounts to the trial balance.)