31) Each financial statement includes a heading giving three pieces of data. Which of the following items is not included in these headings?
A) Name of the financial statement
B) Date or time period covered
C) Name of the preparer of the statement
D) Name of the business
32) Which of the following financial statements uses net income or net loss taken directly from the income statement?
A) Statement of owner's equity
B) Statement of cash flow
C) Balance sheet
D) Statement of expenditures
33) Which of the following financial statements lists the entity's assets, liabilities, and owner's equity as of a specific date?
A) Balance sheet
B) Statement of owner's equity
C) Income statement
D) Statement of cash flows
34) State whether the following accounts are assets, liabilities or owner's equity.
35) State whether the following accounts would appear on an income statement, balance sheet, or statement of owner's equity.
h)________Beginning owner's equity
36) On January 1, 2014, Brad Thomas invested $30,000 in Thomas Repairs. During 2014, Brad withdrew $17,000 for personal use. Thomas Repairs reports the following balances on December 31, 2014:
Accounts receivable$ 9,000
Brad Thomas, Capital, Jan. 1, 20140
Brad Thomas, Withdrawals17,000
Prepare an income statement for the year ended December 31, 2014.